Beauty care is one of the problems that most women (and men) of all ages face. Beauty, or the lack of it, is pretty much a state of mind. . .well almost. There are beauty tips for Hair Styles, Nails, Skin Care, Body and Shape, Weight Loss, Exercise, Fashion and Style, Inner Beauty and more.
Let's talk about inner beauty care. True beauty begins from the inside out. Outer beauty will only appear when you've practiced beauty within.
Knowing how and what to eat, can make a huge difference in how you feel. Improper eating habits can cause depression, overweight, illness and an overall lethargy.
Change your eating and exercising habits. You can do this. Do not try to change everything at once, unless you are just one of those rare individuals that can do that.
Beauty care starts with our diet. Diet does not mean just losing weight. Diet means the food you put in your daily eating habits.
1)A rule of thumb for eating habits are...don't eat more calories than you consume. Don't go one single day without doing something extra and physical for at least 30 minutes per day. This can be three ten minute walks. Or 30 minutes of vigorous aerobics, or 12 minutes of weight lifting and 18 minutes of walking.
2) Water, you need water. Try to add at least 4 more glasses of water to your daily diet. The rule of thumb for water is 8 glasses per day; and one extra for every ten pounds overweight you are.
3) Fats, you need to know about fats. There are different kinds of fats. Some fats are better for you than others. A rule of thumb on fats is, stay away from hydrogenated fats. These are fats that solidify. They are in store bought cakes, cookies, crackers, chips and even in bran muffins. Read the labels.
Choose fats that are polyunsaturated or fats such as olive oil. And, eat some fish to get some omega-3 fats. Carbohydrates - Are your immediate fuel source. An average is about 55 percent of your diet in carbohydrates. So, a rule of thumb is, figure your protein grams, get around 25% fat per day, and the rest would be in carbohydrates.The heavier you are, the more protein you need the less carbohydrates you will need.
Fats - try not to exceed more than 25 percent fat in your daily diet. 30 is fine, too. That does not mean you can't have a junk food fast food hamburger... it just means that if you do eat that 55 percent fat burger that you are going to have to cut down on other fat filled foods for the rest of the day to balance it out.
4) Fiber - work up to getting 25 grams of Fiber per day
5) Protein - averages about 20 percent. Divide weight by 2.2 and multiply that by .8 to get the kilograms. For men it is averages as one gram per each kilogram of weight. So, a man would divide their weight in pounds 2.2 then multiply that by .10
6) Make exchanges gradually. Suppose you drink whole milk...work down to 2 percent. Maybe replacing two of your cups per day until you can completely change over. If you are on two percent milk, work down to 1 percent.
7) Add bran to your cereals for extra fiber. Do add it in your baking. You need to balance your diet with vegetables and fruits, too. Try adding different colors to your plate. Maybe an orange yam, and some green beans, to add color. The more variety of food colors, bring more variety of vitamins. Eat more raw foods.
Remember, exchange things, add things, and do it gradually and rememberFree Reprint Articles, live all things in life in moderation and soon you will be bouncy and vibrant and well on your way to living BEAUTIFULLY!